Web design experience, deep business knowledge and high levels of service are the cornerstone for online success, and they are the foundation to Femtech Media's continued success since 2003.
Don't take our word for it, see what clients have to say about Femtech Media's personalized service.
Full Service Web Design
It's not enough to simply attract people to your website; you want them to do something once they're there. To make that happen, many elements must fit and work together.
First there's the front end design: what visitors see and interact with such as scrolling over pictures, jumping from page to page or login to access special content to members, you need the right solution. Then there's the back end design, the part that we set up but you ultimately control, including Content Management Systems (CMS) - a fancy name for the way information is arranged to make it easy for visitors to access, and eCommerce - a means of controling products, sale prices, and filling orders.
Web design that meets these criteria involves the integration of all of these elements, including:
- Professional look and feel - corporate colours, logo and images
- Reliable hosting - where your website resides on the Web
- Software development and programming - should you want an Ecommerce web design or Content Management System
- Web content - that will attract and engage qualified visitors
- Internet marketing - so you can be found on the Internet
- Website updates - making easy text and image changes yourself
A web design process that is seamlessly integrated into how you do business. We can help from concept to completion. Femtech Media is your one stop web design shop.
Femtech Media specialize in shopping cart sites and we take special care to walk you through the process one step at a time. If you equate it to a brick and mortar store, we will: Design the appearance of the store. Create the rules that govern the processing of orders (payments, shipping and taxes). Populate your store with your products - physical goods, digital downloads, and other services - and maintain an inventory count. Customize notifications of orders to you, the store owner, and the buyer. Provide tools to feature products, offer products on sale, and even a newsletter to promote your wares. Create permission based access for your staff and limit access only to areas that help them do their job so you can delegate work. We can incorporate everything from image affects to one step checkout as well as admin tools such as exporting your sales to Quickbooks or CSV. After a thorough review, we hand over the keys. But that's not the end of it. Femtech Media has created a customized manual to help you manage your store on your terms. This document is provided to you free of charge and walks you through every step with easy to follow instructions and illustrations.
Also known as CMS, Content Management Systems allow website owners to easily create, edit, publish and manage web content themselves without any prior knowledge of HTML and other web coding languages. A CMS allows you and your staff to have control over your web content, including text, images and files that you want to publish on your website. Moreover, they allow you to make updates to your website 24/7/365 - from anywhere, anytime.
Implementing a CMS can have significant benefits for a business, including:
- Saving Time: New content and website updates can now be made by you and your staff in real time, with the click of a mouse. No more waiting for your webmaster to get around to it when they can.
- Saving Money: Professional webmasters charge hourly, with some charging $90.00 and more per hour. Whether your site requires monthly or daily updates, doing it yourself with a CMS will save you money.
- Ease-of-Use: Most content management systems are built for ease of use. In most cases, they're as easy to use as Microsoft Word and other word processing systems. As well, most come with intuitive Wizards and/or Help functions.
- Updating: Like a neglected home, dated and inaccurate web content can leave a poor impression for visitors. Content Management Systems allow you to easily remove out-of-date and older content, keeping your site fresh and current.
Do you need business cards and brochures to match your new website? Tired of having to waste time and money explaining your concept and having to manage multiple files?
Femtech Media now offers paper based services such as business cards and letterhead design that can match your logo and website themes. We already know your business and have worked closely with you to put your business online.
Let us continue to take care of you and alleviate all further stresses regarding details. Femtech Media will:
- get the best printing quote
- design the business card and send you the proof before going to print
- will co-ordinate with the printing company
- get the cards delivered to your location
Brochures and Marketing
We can design your brochures, flyers, trade show display. You supply the images and text. We will review the text and make suggestions, if needed to target your offline customers.
Your brochures, letterhead, business cards, and all paper based media will be scrutinised by you, and are critical to making your business a professional and successfull one.
The first step to establishing a strong presence on the web is to register a domain name. Is your preferred domain available? Whether you want to register a .com, .ca, .biz, or others, our subsidiary company, Webalacarte Solutions, has the tools and know-how to help you.
Important Points to Consider
- IMPORTANT: Ensure YOU and NOT your hosting provider, web designer or domain registrar is the "registrant" and "administrator" of your domain name. Otherwise you might not own it and will have to pay dearly to get it back.
- Domain names can only use letters, numbers and dashes - no spaces.
- Combine a memorable web address with the least amount of characters for a winning combination.
- Keep it Simple: The most found domains on the web are those that are intuitive in nature.
- If you do business in Canada and abroad, register the domain as a .com AND .ca.
- What should a domain name be? it can be your company name or a service / product you offer. Lately, active verbs are used in domain name to promote services and improve search engine listings.
Why deal with one company for your website and another for your hosting and email? Many companies offer hosting. Most are so large that you become just a number in their queu. Finding one that offers personalized service is another story.
Through Webalacarte Solutions, we provide our clients with secure and reliable hosting. Our servers are located in state-of-the-art facilities with fail-safe power supplies and 24/7 monitoring. Best of all, no need to use a ticketing system or have to wait several days for a one line answers that doesn't address your issues. With our subsidiary, webalacarte.ca, you get to speak to a real person and have your concerns handled immediately.
Do you spend most of your time away from the office? Take advantage of our WebMail service that lets you access your email anywhere you have an Internet connection.
If you're like a lot of our clients, you'd rather concentrate on your business. Femtech Media takes care of the details so you and your staff can get back to doing what you do best – running your business.
We've been doing website maintenance for over 10 years. Femtech Media is the professional's choice for one-stop, cost-effective web site maintenance. Pay as you go. Personal, friendly service. Money doesn't grow on trees and we're sensitive to that. . Our maintenance fee is billed in 5-minute increments. Why pay more that you have to?
All Web Site Maintenance include:
- Testing after every edit to ensure proper display in popular browsers.
- Full Backup copy of your website and database.
- Monthly, detailed invoicing.
- Communication by e-mail, 5 days a week.
- Friendly, personal service!
Why use our Web Site Maintenance Service?
- Have a web expert at your fingertips whenever you need one – no need to train your staff or buy expensive software.
- Fast Turnaround. Most requests completed the same day.
- Cost-Effective. Fresh websites make more money.
- Detail oriented. You already have enough to think about.
Benefits of our Web Site Maintenance Program
- Complete backup of your website.
- Professional edits – your web site maintains its quality.
- Economical and convenient - we're fast and we're good.